Friday, June 7, 2013

Female exhibitionists!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Do you look at the person when you exhibit yourself or is the thrill in them thinking you are not aware they are looking?

It all depends on my mood and how my onlooker is receiving my display. If they are shy to watch then I give them a good show without making eye contact and then maybe a wink and wiggle my little butt as  I walk away and then sometimes I will make eye contact with someone looking at my pussy in a skirt across the room and I will do my best to make them squirm with different gestures and movements. mmmm Especially if they are with their gf I try my best to make them hard and dream about me later

Photo



Video



l



l

lookatmyhusbandswifesbody: Femdom exhibitionist: I have turned...



lookatmyhusbandswifesbody:

Femdom exhibitionist: I have turned in to quite a sexual exhibitionist. It is now my favorite fetish. My pussy gets soaked just from the anticipation and of showing off my body. It makes me feel powerful to know that I can show my pussy to anyone I want to and that my husband is humiliated but powerless to stop me. I get so turned on knowing strange guys will be seeing my tits, ass and pussy.  It is a special treat for me to know that I have exposed my naughtiest body part. What a rush it is to know a stranger is looking at my butt hole and my submissive hubby just has to tolerate it.

A lot of the thrill for me is in the planning. I like to make it look like an accident or like we got caught so that the voyeur feel like he caught a glimpse of something he wasn't supposed to see. A slip around a married guy can make his day. Trips to the beach make for a flashing frenzy.

I have started to be more "careless" with my clothing and I wear revealing cloths when we are out of town and I don't even bring a bra or panties or if I do I only bring the special ones.

My new preference for going without underwear seems to be helping my business career. It may be my imagination but I seem to get invited on more trips these days than I used to. My gay friend Thomas takes the pictures so I can text them home to man.  Thomas says that he is gay but if so he must really enjoy taking pictures because his cock gets very hard as he does so.

 I am getting Paris Hilton famous for my wardrobe malfunction "accidents" when I am drinking on business trips. The men have stopped sneaking off to the strips clubs because hanging with me is more fun and the shows are getting better and better.

Just got face time and love being able to tease man in real time. The way we use the App, face time seems an odd name. Ass time would be more descriptive.

Photo



Niki spread out on a bed in the sleep america store



Niki spread out on a bed in the sleep america store

No comments:

Post a Comment