Friday, June 7, 2013

Fuck off ♥

Photo









Photo



jenslawrences: RED WEDDING I HTE YOU SO MUCH I CANT CONTROL MY ANGER. 

jenslawrences:

RED WEDDING I HTE YOU SO MUCH I CANT CONTROL MY ANGER. 

doniabatata: Love is blindness, I don't want to see



doniabatata:

Love is blindness, I don't want to see

Photo











I kinda want to know why you're so amazing

Shut up and come cook me things :*

There are probably plenty of things that they need, but off the top of my head, two things that the SG website needs: To fix their servers/code, and you.

<3

Now I remember why I only bikini wax once a year..

Now I remember why I only bikini wax once a year..

So are you done with doing nude or sort of nude photos? I remember when you almost had an SG set but then left due to their shitty business practices. You should do more if you're still comfortable doing them. Btw, cool tongue.

Thank you! I still do shoots for private buyers here and there when my photographer is scouting girls for it, but other than that, I think I'm just going to wait until I'm done with school before I jump back into Suicide Girls. I still really want to do it, life has just been too crazy the past two years. 

Sexual frustration.

Sexual frustration.

Photo



Is there anything you need to do in order to keep your tongue from fusing back together? Or do all of the independent muscles of the tongue naturally take care of keeping it apart with talking, eating, and drinking done throughout the day?

It kind of stays separate on its own. Throughout the day, I'm constantly moving it. But at night, I put a small piece of gauze in between the crevice to keep it from growing back while I sleep. I've been able to function pretty normal when it comes to eating/drinking/speaking :)

You know nothing Jon Snow

This damn crack in my camera is really bothering me.



This damn crack in my camera is really bothering me.

Was your tongue done with a scalpel or was it cauterized? :)

Scalpel! :D

hyrule-queen: My baby got her tongue split last night. eeeeeee...



hyrule-queen:

My baby got her tongue split last night.

eeeeeee I can't wait to be able to really control it. I love you Monica! 

The human body is pretty incredible sometimes. My tongue is already healing so quickly! I’m on...

The human body is pretty incredible sometimes. My tongue is already healing so quickly! I’m on my second day, and I can eat solid food with almost no problem.

Q: How bad did the tongue split hurt (in comparison to having it pierced), and how was it performed? Pulled/ripped? Scalpel? Surgical scissors?

Pinched a tad bit more than a tongue piercing, but it still feels way shittier to bite the crap out of your tongue! My artist used a scalpel.

Photo



RIP tongue. 🐍



RIP tongue. 🐍

No comments:

Post a Comment